top of page

The Vina Real Crianza is an important wine for the CVNE group. Launched in the 1920’s and were at the time one of the pioneering wineries to use oak ageing for their Crianza. The Vina Real winery is in Laguardia, the heart of the Rioja Alavesa sub-region. It is made from 90% Tempranillo with the remaining 10% from the following: Graciano, Garnacha and Mazuelo. After 13 month in mainly American Oak the wine is bottled and further matured before release.

2015 Vina Real Crianza Magnum

bottom of page